To raise a ticket on our Zendesk system:
- Use the "Submit a request" link above or click here - you will be asked to fill out a simple form that gets your request in front of our triage team quickly and with the minimal of fuss.
- You will hear from our team very shortly via email with next steps. You will also be updated as your ticket goes through analysis, escalation and fix.
- At any time, you can reply to emails received, this will add a comment to your ticket.
- Tickets are closed when we believe that the issue has been fixed. However you can always reopen a ticket by replying to it. We ask that any new issues are raised as new tickets so that we get the info and prioritisation exactly right for each ticket.
Some notes about accounts and logins:
- If you don't have an account with us when you raise a ticket, our system will automatically set one up for you and will allocate all future tickets to this account (which uses your email address as a unique identifier).
- At this point, your ticket will be fully live and we'll be communicating with you via email.
- You can also sign up to the self service portal using the links on this page. When you raise your first ticket you will also receive a signup link. Signing up for the self service portal allows you to view the history and status of tickets and interact with our team via a browser (in addition to via email).
- Signing up for the portal is easy and requires just a verification of your email address, a password and then a CAPTCHA verification.
- You'll then be able to raise tickets through the portal, track status and other information about your tickets - to view your activity, login to the portal and click on your name (top-right) then "My activities".
If you have any issues, please raise a new ticket here via the simple form: https://globalizeme.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new